Have you ever heard of Corian surfaces? If yes, then you certainly have a great eye for style.
Businesses use Corian for many different applications such as desks, wall features, decorations, work surfaces and more. Corian has been around since 1967, and has since become one of the UKs leading brands in solid surfaces.
Many businesses, architects, and public buildings have been using Corian for over 40 years. This demonstrates just how much Corian is deemed an invaluable surface material.
There are many benefits for entrepreneurs and businesses to be using Corian. Below we have incorporated a few of the main reasons as to why businesses use Corian surfaces:
- Corian surfaces offer long lasting life, meaning that it is worth the time and money for installation.
- Corian surfaces come in a range of colours and sizes so suit large, expensive projects and small, budgeted projects.
- Corian surfaces are stain and scratch resistant allowing for work surfaces to look good for longer.
- Corian surfaces can be used for practically anything. From bench work tops, to reception desks, to hotel and restaurant bars… Corian is an all-rounder when it comes to surfacing!
- Corian is a highly durable material brand, meaning that it is tough for almost any type of work to be undertaken on it.
As you can see, the advantages of using Corian Designs are endless. Designers are able to tailor style and budget to suit every enquiry.
If you are looking at, or thinking about, a stylish surface for your business, then Corian Designs is the right choice for you. Corian surfaces are often deemed the focal point to any room. It is eye catching and makes a statement. Whether that statement is that you are a successful business, or want to create a stylish and sophisticated atmosphere, chances are this can be achieved using Corian surfaces.
Invest in your business’s future by creating an environment that is full of character, full of life, and full of professionalism.